Friends of Theater at Emory
Jacob Krakovsky and Timothy Harland in Hominid. Photo by Ann Borden.
Theater Emory is committed to producing quality theatrical productions, research education, and fostering new work through the Playwriting Center of Theater Emory.
Your donation supports:
- Guest artist residencies
- Annual award recognition of students and community artists
- Summer grants for students
- Director's Circle $1,000 or more
- Actor's Circle $500
- Patron $300
- Sponsor $100
- Member $35
- Emory Employee and Alumni $30
- Emory Student $10
How to Donate
Donating online is quick and easy! Visit Emory Online Giving today.
To donate over the phone call 404.727.6200 or 1.866.MY EMORY (1.866.693.6679). Available Mon.-Fri.
You can send your donation through the mail to:
Office of Gift Records, Suite 1400
1762 Clifton Rd. NE
Atlanta, GA 30322
Monthly Payroll deduction is the easiest, fastest, and most convenient way to make your gift.
- Sign into Peoplesoft.
- Under Self Service click "MyEmory".
- Choose "Arts at Emory" from the "Direction" menu.
- Choose the fund you would like to donate to from the "Select Fund" menu.
- Choose your preferred membership level from the "Membership" menu.
- Click "Add".
- Click "Save" at the bottom of the page.