Tickets can be purchased from the Arts at Emory Box office, located in the Schwartz Center for Performing Arts 1700 N. Decatur Rd, Atlanta, GA 30322. (404) 727-5050
Most shows have the following pricing.
$6--Emory students including Emory undergraduate and Oxford College students (1 per ID), graduate and professional school students (1 per ID).
Students, want to get in free? Get an Emory Arts Passport!
$14-$16--Discount Category (2 per ID or member card)
Discount Category Members include:
- Emory alumni
- Retired and current Emory faculty and staff, and affiliates (CDC, Carter Library and Museum, Carter Center, American Cancer Society, Emory Healthcare, Children's Healthcare of Atlanta, etc.)
- Patrons over 65 and under 18
- Parents of current Emory students
- Groups of ten or more
- Friends of Music (sponsor level or above), Creative Writing, Dance, Film, Theater at Emory, Visual Arts, University Libraries; Michael C. Carlos Museum members
- Non-Emory students and non-Emory arts teachers and professors from graduate, undergraduate, elementary, middle and high schools
- Decatur Arts Alliance members
- WABE/ WPBA members
- ArtsCard holders
- WCLK members
- Current Emory Center for Lifelong Learning students
- Members of the Atlanta Coalition for Performing Arts, All Georgia, Theater Communications Group, Georgia Hospitality and Travel Association, Atlanta Convention and Visitor's Bureau, American Association of Museums, Southeast Museums Conference, Georgia Music Writer's Association and Atlanta Concierge Society